Derma FNS Derma FNS™ is a micro-needling treatment that uses a precisely controlled set of skin needles to create thousands of tiny holes in the skin. This causes the release of natural hormones called “growth factors” which encourage the breakdown of old damaged skin and stimulate new collagen and elastin development; the building blocks of healthy new skin.
Derma FNS™ results are comparable in effect to considerably more expensive treatments such as Fraxel, IPL and Laser Resurfacing but at a fraction of the cost and with much less downtime and minimal damage to the integrity of the skin. It is a new and exciting development in skin care treatment and has good medical evidence behind it.
- Skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenation.
- Acne scars and wound healing.
- Improves wrinkles and fine lines.
- Minimises pore size.
- Improves stretch marks.
- Improvement of scar tissue.
Advantages over other microneedling treatments (eg dermaroller)
- Better results – greater number of insertions.
- Speed much faster, thousands of holes in seconds.
- Easy to manoeuvre around all facial contours with the benefit of adjustable needle heights – this means the Derma FNS™ can reach areas that the dermal rollers can not, such as around the nose and mouth.
- Less pain & faster recovery time than dermal rollers.
- Easy to treat under the eyes, side of the nose and across the top lip.
- Minimal side effects.
- No cross infection – disposable needles.
- Treats many skin issues.
(Vertical insertion method of Derma FNS vs Damage caused by Dermaroller treatments)
Telephone Cosmeticare Ltd on 0161 426 1807